Difficulties of the Dissertation
For thousands of students all over the world, a successful submission of their dissertation is not just a necessary condition of graduation, but it also plays a significant role in being informally accepted by one’s academic peers. Conducting an empirical study and writing the entire dissertation is a long and tedious process (at best).
Sadly, thousands of students every semester fail in successfully defending their dissertations or theses. This wastes valuable time for the student as well as tons of money. It also saps motivation and energy, pushing many students to completely give up on writing their dissertations.
Dissertation Trouble? Don’t Be Ashamed of Getting Help
First of all, if you are one of these students that are having a rough time in starting or continuing their dissertations, avoid the shame that often comes with this. Even the most seasoned scholars have trouble conducting empirical studies and submitting successful dissertations.
Also, many students will need help on their dissertations at some time or another. Again, this is nothing to be ashamed of. Your dissertation plays a vital role in shaping your entire future so you should, if necessary, seek help from dissertation and thesis experts.
Help with all aspects of the dissertation, from conception and research design, to literature review, analysis, and discussion, is readily available from research or dissertation consultants. These consultants are expert research designers, as they have developed and designed a plethora of different research studies in academic, not-for-profit, and applied settings.
How Can a Dissertation Consultant Help You?
A research or dissertation consultant can help you design your dissertation or other research project according to the highest research standards. You must keep in mind that dissertation help is well worth the cost.
Not only will you avoid worrying about the difficult parts of your dissertation, but you will save yourself lots of valuable time and money in potential tuition fees, as well as give yourself the opportunity to submit an exceptional study that can really impress your academic peers and set you apart from the crowd.
What Should You Think About when Designing Your Dissertation Study?
There are many things to consider when designing your dissertation. Your choice of dissertation research design will be influenced by time, funding (or lack thereof), your dissertation chairperson/committee, and other factors. Consider the following key questions and answers when designing your dissertation research study.
These questions are meant to guide you through effectively conceiving your dissertation design and get you on the right track. However, if you are still having trouble, seek the help of highly-experienced dissertation experts.
- What is your dissertation research question/s? What are you trying to figure out in your dissertation? You can provide dissertation research design help for yourself by choosing a dissertation research design that will answer your dissertation research question/s. If you don’t have a dissertation research question you should not attempt to develop your dissertation research design yet. A solid and feasible research question is the first step.
- What kind of dissertation research design will address that dissertation research question? There are a variety of dissertation research design that include qualitative, quantitative, or mixed-methods approaches. You will also need to decide if your dissertation research design will be cross-sectional or longitudinal and if it will be experimental, quasi-experimental, and non-experimental. If you are unsure get a dissertation research design help right away.
- What is the best way to collect the information you need to address your dissertation research question?Will your dissertation research design consist of questionnaires, interviews, examining documentation, observations or focus groups? These are important questions to consider as you move forward to design your dissertation study. If you do not know the answers to these questions or are uneasy about your answer, get dissertation research design help. A research or dissertation consultant will provide research design help and you will certainly use the dissertation methodology that meets your needs.
- What kind of data do you need to inform or shed light on your dissertation research question?The answer to this question will vary depending upon if there are existing measures of your variables of if you will be developing your own measures. We will have a fuller discussion of data in another blog session.
- The final question to ask yourself in your is what is your dissertation timeline? When is the dissertation data needed and what resources are available to collect the information? Anything worth doing in life always needs a strategy, an exact idea of what the goal is and the plan of how to reach that goal. With your dissertation, you must know the timelines, the steps related to all the aspects of the dissertation process, the overall ‘big picture’ of your study as well as smaller details that can make or break your study.
Be Wary of Unqualified Dissertation Consultants
There are tons of companies and services that call themselves dissertation “consultants.” Many websites promise expert dissertation writing services only to outsource your work to a third-grade writer who submits choppy work. You will end up with a bad dissertation paper and a very expensive invoice!
Make sure any consultant you choose is experienced and has been in the business for a long time. Also, a valid phone number and address will go a long way in assuring you of a real business, rather than a virtual profiteer.
Dissertation Genius – Two Decades of Highly-Specialized Dissertation Consulting Services
At Dissertation Genius, we have an established reputation and have helped hundreds of students from all over the world in successfully submitting exceptional dissertations.
We have been in the business for over twenty years and all our consultants have a PhD in their specialized area of expertise. Moreover, these consultants have each, at some point, served on a dissertation committee, giving us a competitive edge in knowing the thinking process of those in charge of judging your work.
We are extremely specialized, experienced, and can help with just about any subject in the sciences, social sciences, and human services. Here are some of the areas we specialize in:
- Business & Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Educational Leadership & Management
- Information Systems & Technology
- Health Sciences
- Human Services
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Social Work
For a free consultation and quote, contact dissertation genius today by calling 877-875-7687 or by emailing us through our contact page.