Dissertation committees usually vigorously attack the way a study’s results are analyzed.
Dissertation committees usually vigorously attack the way a study’s results are analyzed; as such, data analysis can be extremely difficult and intimidating for students.
Dissertation data analysis is one of Dissertation Genius’s core competencies; we have PhD-level statistical consultants on our team as well as over 22 years of experience in all types of data analysis. For more details on our qualitative analysis services, visit our Qualitative Analysis page.
Our data analysis specializations include:
- Qualitative/quantitative/mixed data analysis
- Mixed methods design
- Comprehensive power analysis
- Data analysis section formatting, table/chart placement, etc.
- Data analysis software (e.g. SPSS, SAS, STATA, R, LISREL/EQS/AMOS/Atlas TI, NVivo, and more)
- Just about all statistical methods (ANOVA, MANCOVA, correlation, path analysis, multiple regression, SEM, and more)
- Database design & data entry
- Analysis & results summaries
- Statistics tutoring
Our statistical consultants and coaches can specifically help you with:
- Providing comprehensive and detailed instruction in all aspects of statistics, data analysis, database construction, and statistical analysis software such as Excel or SPSS
- Carefully reviewing your data
- Developing a thorough analysis strategy
- Identifying the statistical method & software appropriate for your study
- Revising and cleaning your dataset to optimize analysis & results
- Constructing an appropriate database and providing data entry services
- Implementing full statistical analysis of your optimized dataset
- Drafting & finalizing your data analysis section and your results chapter
- Implementing all revision requests and addressing any committee concerns
- Providing continuing support until the final approval of your results section
Get peace of mind, save time & money, and submit truly exceptional work by taking advantage of the vast experience and fully-specialized expertise of our staff.
*We do not write dissertations, theses, or papers. This is not a writing service; our data analysis services are consistent with ethical guidelines for academic conduct.