The dissertation research methodology section of a doctoral dissertation or Master’s thesis can be extremely overwhelming and one of the more demanding sections of a study.
Dissertation Genius has helped hundreds of students from all over the world with the submission of their dissertation methodology section. Our clients not only fulfilled all requirements but far exceeded expectations. Please visit our testimonials page to learn exactly what our clients have to say about us.
We offer comprehensive help with the methodology section and give you complete peace of mind by providing you with a specialized PhD consultant who will coach and guide you through developing this section.
Here is a list of the topics your coach will guide you through:
- Defining your research variables
- Forming your research questions
- Establishing a testable hypothesis, if relevant
- Determining your overall data analysis strategy and specify the particular statistical methods appropriate for your analysis
- Certifying the reliability of your methodology’s underlying concepts
- Conducting a power analysis to decide on the most appropriate sample size
- Finalizing your methodology section by tackling revision requests and addressing any concerns from your committee
- Providing ongoing guidance & consultation until the final approval of your section
If you’re stuck and don’t know how to choose your study’s methodology, or simply would like a professional second opinion, contact our staff now!
*We do not write dissertations, theses, or papers. This is not a writing service; our services are consistent with ethical guidelines for academic conduct.