Literature Review & Discussion Help
Comprehensive Help with your Literature Review
Seeking professional help for your dissertation can save you a great amount of time as well as money in the form of saved tuition by ensuring that your dissertation is accepted the first time.
Dissertation Genius has helped hundreds of students with their dissertation. This includes coaching with the introduction, literature review, and discussion chapters.
In contrast to other consultants and companies, we have a diverse staff experienced in a wide range of disciplines & majors. Moreover, each member of our staff holds a doctorate degree in their particular field of expertise to help you conduct first-rate research as well as offer you invaluable guidance on newly-emerging studies and seminal work to help you frame your literature review.
Focused Literature Review Help
Dissertation Genius offers comprehensive coaching services to help perfect your literature review chapter. We do not write literature reviews. We work directly with you in a coaching capacity as you write your literature review to ensure your sources are related and relevant to your topic. The key to a thorough literature review is to contextualize your literature review with respect to existing research.
This service includes coaching and guiding you to:
- Identify germinal and newly-emerging research
- Evaluate current & past research
- Detect any shortcomings in your literature review
- Analyze current research in detail
- Balance your literature review with numerous viewpoints and perspectives
Comprehensive Database & Archive Access
- One factor that makes our consulting services so reliable is our comprehensive access to several of the most respected libraries in the nation including Columbia University, Pace University, and New York University (NYU).
- We are highly experienced at making the most of informational databases such as JSTOR, Blackwell Synergy, Proquest, EbscoHost, ScienceDirect, and many others. The key to a comprehensive database search is the key search terms. You would likely benefit from coaching in this area.
- We help you properly organize & format all your sources for the proper style (e.g., APA style). In addition, we also have experience with bibliography software programs like Endnote, RefWorks, and others.
No matter what stage of the dissertation process you are working on, we can help!
Assistance with Your Introduction & Discussion Chapters
The experience of our dissertation consultants allows us to quickly identify specific tips that will help you improve and maximize the effect of your first & final chapters.
Specifically, we will coach you to:
- Synthesize your study’s research with actual social & theoretical problems – Developing a general framework for your study and linking it to relevant issues in your field of study can be extremely difficult and time-consuming. To help, we provide in-depth consultation and coaching with this section. Many of our clients need guidance with regard to how to organize the different sections of your introduction including background, significance of the study, implications, suggestions for further research, etc.
- Differentiate your study’s purpose, nature, and research problems This information typically appears in the Introduction. Due to our extensive research experience and academic backgrounds, we are well-positioned coach you with regard to differentiating and delineating these sections.
- Formulate & clarify your methodology, design, & hypotheses – Do you need coaching around defining relevant hypotheses for your study and designing appropriate methodology for your research? If so, this service is for you.
- Develop an exceptional discussion chapter – The Discussion chapter should include a summary of your results with regard to previous research in your field and a discussion of the implication of your findings (among other important information). If you feel lost about what should be in this section, this service is for you.
We know how vital confidentiality is to you and that is why we provide you with a non-disclosure agreement from the first time we meet. This way, your intellectual property will never be shared with any outside parties and all consultation between you and our staff is completely confidential.
*We do not write dissertations, theses, or papers. This is not a writing service; our services are consistent with ethical guidelines for academic conduct.